Unfortunatly Due to Covid-19 affecting pretty much everything in the UK at the moment there will be some changes at the Woodside Drive In Cinema this year in order to keep you, our customers and our staff safe during this uncertain time. Please follow at all times our guidelines while attending the cinema.
- All bookings to the Drive In Cinema must be made online prior to arrival. We will be taking no cash on the door and unfortunatly you will not be able to attend.
- If you would like to book two tickets for the same film in order to bring a friend in a different car please include their registration in your booking notes.
- We would advise that you do not socialise during the time at the cinema and remain in the cars at all time.
- Cones will be placed in the carpark to ensure we comply with the government’s social distancing guidelines of 2m apart at all times.
- We will not have an onsite toilet so we strongly advise you visit the toilet before you visit us.
- If you require any special announcements you must bring them on a written card and show us them during check-in.
- We will not allow take away food to be delivered at the drive in due to our track and trace policy.
- At the end of the movie you MUST NOT reverse your car. everyone will be filtered out by the staff individually.
- We have hand sanitiser stations at the rear of the carpark.
- Please make sure you book the correct date as we cannot refund or switch your dates. Please remember the price is PER CAR. Not per person.
If there is an emergency please use your hazard lights and we will of course attend to fix any problems you may have.
by purchasing a ticket to the Woodside Drive In Cinema you automatically agree to all the above terms.
As Government legislation is changing on a daily basis, we have to be prepared for every eventuality. Although we are taking every precaution in order to keep safe, in the unlikely event we have no choice but to cancel a film or close the cinema your bookings will be refunded within 5 working days.