Unfortunatly Due to Covid-19 affecting pretty much everything in the UK at the moment there will be some changes at the Woodside Drive In Cinema this year in order to keep you, our customers and our staff safe during this uncertain time. Please follow at all times our guidelines while attending the cinema.
- All bookings to the Drive In Cinema must be made online prior to arrival. We will be taking no cash on the door and unfortunatly you will not be able to attend.
- If you would like to book two tickets for the same film in order to bring a friend in a different car please include their registration in your booking notes.
- The Check-in system has changed, we now operate a non-contact check-in where we will firstly check to see if you have booked in via your vehicle registration (this must be the registration of the vehicle you will be attending in). Then via a number of written cards you will be given your instructions about the cinema and then parked up.
- During check-in please keep your windows closed.
- Our shop is going to remain closed for the time being but feel free to bring snacks, drinks and don’t forget to bring pillows, PJs and anything you feel like to be comfortable.
- We will not be playing bingo before the film to avoid contact.
- We would advise that you do not socialise during the time at the cinema and remain in the cars at all time.
- Cones will be placed in the carpark to ensure we comply with the government’s social distancing guidelines of 2m apart at all times.
- We will not have an onsite toilet so we strongly advise you visit the toilet before you visit us.
- If you require any special announcements you must bring them on a written card and show us them during check-in.
- We normally allow Just-eat to deliver at the drive in. Currently Just eat are reviewing their delivery policy due to Covid-19 and therefore we wouldn’t recommend using them as you may not get the food you ordered.
- At the end of the movie you MUST NOT reverse your car. everyone will be filtered out by the staff individually.
- We will be leaving a gap of 2 meters between each car.
- As a temporary measure you will not be able to bring dogs as leaving your car to stretch their legs would not be an option.
If there is an emergency please use your hazard lights and we will of course attend to fix any problems you may have.
by purchasing a ticket to the Woodside Drive In Cinema you automatically agree to all the above terms.
As Government legislation is changing on a daily basis, we have to be prepared for every eventuality. Although we are taking every precaution in order to keep safe, in the unlikely event we have no choice but to cancel a film or close the cinema your bookings will be refunded within 5 working days.